12 Setsan Way, Ngaio, Wellington
Listed: Tue, 16 Feb
|Parking||2 car garaging, 3 off street carparks|
|Agency reference #||LOWE3413|
|Broadband Availability||Fibre, Cable, Wireless|
- Four spacious bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Fantastic indoor-outdoor flow to big sunny deck with lovely views that, on a clear day, stretch as far as the South Island
- Superbly specified for year-round warmth and comfort, with a heat pump, woodburner, heat transfer system and extensively double glazed and insulated
- Incredibly leafy 875sqm^ section bordering reserve, with lots of natives and a private al fresco terrace
- Internal double-garage plus off-street parking in quiet cul-de-sac just metres from two bus stops
- Within a short walk of decile-10 Ngaio School and zoned for Wellington Girls’ College
- Buyer Enquiry Over $895,000
^Source: Property Guru
If position, presentation, and price are important when looking for a home – you will struggle to find better! Don’t miss this Sundays open home!
Builders and LIM report available after visiting the property.
Tender closed 12pm, Thursday 4th March 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington.
During Level 2 Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.
Get In Touch
Louis is based at Lowe and Co Realty, Licensed REAA 2008
Feel free to contact my email or phone for a free consultation.