12 Setsan Way, Ngaio, Wellington
Listed: Tue, 16 Feb
|Parking||2 car garaging, 3 off street carparks|
|Agency reference #||LOWE3413|
|Broadband Availability||Fibre, Cable, Wireless|
- Four spacious bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Fantastic indoor-outdoor flow to big sunny deck with lovely views that, on a clear day, stretch as far as the South Island
- Superbly specified for year-round warmth and comfort, with a heat pump, woodburner, heat transfer system and extensively double glazed and insulated
- Incredibly leafy 875sqm^ section bordering reserve, with lots of natives and a private al fresco terrace
- Internal double-garage plus off-street parking in quiet cul-de-sac just metres from two bus stops
- Within a short walk of decile-10 Ngaio School and zoned for Wellington Girls’ College
- Buyer Enquiry Over $895,000
^Source: Property Guru
If position, presentation, and price are important when looking for a home – you will struggle to find better! Don’t miss this Sundays open home!
Builders and LIM report available after visiting the property.
Tender closed 12pm, Thursday 4th March 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington.
During Level 2 Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.