Unit 6D, 1 Hanson Street, Mount Cook, Wellington
TOP FLOOR IN TOP SPOT
2 BEDS 2 BATHS 63m2 FLOOR AREA 1 LIVING AREA
PROPERTY IS NOW SOLD
Note; Property is now sold.
You won’t find a better-value apartment with two double-bedrooms, two bathrooms and secure parking in such an unbelievable location. This property is perfect for professionals and first-time buyers who want to live handy to the hub of everything iconic about the inner-city but without the downtown hubbub.
- Superbly set up for modern life with two spacious double-bedrooms
- One modern bathroom plus an ensuite
- Light filled open-plan living with a well-appointed kitchen
- Indoor-outdoor flow to a west-facing deck that’s recessed for sheltered relaxation until late plus bonus of second balcony off master bedroom suite
- Lovely neighbourhood views of native trees and character homes that stretch north beyond the carillon to Mount Kaukau
- Low-maintenance and secure with video intercom: ideal for a hassle-free lock up-and-leave lifestyle
- Peaceful yet central location on the cusp of Newtown and within an easy walk or bike ride of the CBD, Cuba Street, Basin Reserve, waterfront, Wellington Hospital and Massey University
- One secure carpark
Tender closes 1pm, Thursday 17th February 2022 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
A valid My Vaccine Pass is not required for Open Homes and private inspections – vaccinated and unvaccinated attendees are welcomed. For more information please talk to the agent and refer to the REA Guidelines rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/.