F4/13 Upper Bourke Street, Kilbirnie, Wellington
SUNNY FIRST-TIME BUYER'S GEM
2 BEDS 1 BATH 100m² FLOOR
|1 garage park
|Agency reference #
|Fibre, Cable, Wireless, VDSL
Note: This property is now sold.
First-time buyers and investors will want to snap up this opportunity just a few minutes walk from Kilbirnie’s shops, bus services and recreational hub. One of only five townhouses in a low-maintenance block that faces north for fabulous sun and views, it offers amazing value in a rampant housing market. Features include:
- Two double-bedrooms and a full bathroom
- Lovely views over Kilbirnie to Evans Bay and Mount Victoria from both bedrooms and the light-filled living/dining room
- Huge bonus of an internal access garage
- Sunny outdoor living with a small lawn, paved al fresco terrace and even a planter box to grow your own vegetables
- Super-convenient location, being handy to the CBD, airport and Lyall Bay’s beach and best cafes
- RV $540,000 (not indicative of market value)
This home has many desirable features and potential to add your own touches. Don’t miss your opportunity to get onto the property ladder, don’t miss Sunday’s viewing.
Tender closed 12pm, Friday 20th August 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.