E301/28 Torrens Terrace, Mount Cook, Wellington
CASH BONUS CLOSE TO CBD
Listed: Tue, 14 Sep
2 BEDS 2 BATHS 80m² FLOOR
|Rateable value (RV)||$600,000|
|Agency reference #||LOWE3997|
|Broadband Availability||Fibre, ADSL, Cable, Wireless|
- Stylish, light-filled one-bedroom apartment and ingeniously configured studio: live in one and rent out the other to help pay the mortgage
- Superbly specified apartment with high stud, quality appliances, designer lighting and large west-facing deck for sunny indoor-outdoor living overlooking central courtyard
- Furnished studio complete with TV, stereo, appliances and Murphy wall bed: perfect for a tenant, accommodating guests or working-from-home without intruding on personal space
- Ideal investment opportunity, between Newtown and the city with up to two rental income streams
- Located on the easy-to-access third level of a Novak and Middleton-designed complex and is within a few minutes’ walk of bustling boutique shops, bars, and eateries
- RV $600,000 (not indicative of market value)
If you want to enjoy a cosmopolitan lifestyle in an inner-city location that’s much quieter than most, make sure you view this versatile sensation on Sunday.
Tender closed 12pm, Thursday 30th September 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.