907/8 Wigan Street, Te Aro, Wellington
Listed: Tue, 31 Jan
TE ARO TOP SPOT
1 BED 1 BATH 43m² FLOOR AREA
|Rateable value (RV)
|Fibre, ADSL, VDSL, Wireless
Note: Property is now sold.
If you love movies and the bright lights of city living, this is the dream one-bedroom apartment for you. Located opposite the Light House Cuba cinema, it combines proximity to top bars and eateries, boutique shops and Moore Wilson’s, with lovely city and harbour views and a covered balcony for sunny outdoor living.
- Chic studio lifestyle, with open-plan living/dining kitchen, double-bedroom and bathroom/laundry: perfect for professionals who want to live close to work or spend their leisure time enjoying everything the city and waterfront have to offer
- Prime position on the top floor of the modern, purpose-built Wigan building
- North-facing for great sun and amazing views over the city towards the harbour
- Extensive double-glazing for warmth and tranquility
- Within a few minutes’ walk or bike ride of everything that makes this location so colourful and convenient, from the Cuba district and Courtenay Place to the waterfront and town belt
- Currently tenanted but will be vacant from February 25th.
Professionals, first-time buyers and out-of-towners seeking an affordable bolthole in the bustling heart of the city won’t buy better than this. Don’t miss Sunday’s viewing.
Tender closed at 12pm, Thursday 16th February 2023 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)