8G/11 Tennyson Street, Te Aro, Wellington, Wellington
2 BEDS 1 BATH 84m² FLOOR
|Rateable value (RV)||$830,000|
|Parking||1 off street carpark|
|Agency reference #||LOWE3401|
Fibre, VDSL, Wireless
Apartment hunters won’t find a better two-bedroom buy than this opportunity in the sought-after Republic building. As well as fantastic sun and views, it comes with a car park and is just a few minutes’ walk from everything that makes inner-city living so convenient and desirable.
- Superbly presented with repainted open-plan living/dining and well-appointed kitchen (for those times when you’re not dining out at the nearby cafes and bars)
- Two double-bedrooms with built-in wardrobes (one with extra storage),
- Stylishly tiled bathroom, plus hideaway laundry
- Indoor-outdoor flow to a balcony for soaking up the all-day sun and views that stretch across the city from Mount Victoria to Kelburn
- Mere minutes from boutique shops, Moore Wilson’s, the Asian market, fast-food outlets, and not much further from the waterfront, CBD and town belt
- Bonus of secure car park with easy access to the motorway
- RV $830,000
This is your chance to live in the capital’s cosmopolitan heartland with everything on your doorstep. Don’t miss Sunday’s viewing.
*Please note the scaffolding as seen in the photos is currently up as the building exterior is currently being painted. Painting is expected to be completed end of March.
Tender closed 12pm, 8th April 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.