84 Rolleston Street, Mount Cook, Wellington
Listed: Tue, March 28
INVEST IN YOUR FUTURE
3 BEDS 2 BATHS 110m² FLOOR AREA 155m² LAND AREA
Property Now Sold
|Rateable value (RV)||$1,140,000|
|Broadband options||Fibre, ADSL, Cable, Wireless|
Note: Property Now Sold
This modernised villa in the heart of Mount Cook is a great home-and-income opportunity if you want to live on the doorstep of downtown and enjoy an income stream from the tidy downstairs flat. Could there be a better way to buy your first home and have someone else help to pay for it?
- Incredible versatility: live in the smartly-presented two-bedroom top flat and rent out the one-bedroom bottom flat (or vice versa) or buy with a friend, share the mortgage and still live independently
- Separate laundry in both flats
- Historic appeal because of its 1900’s construction in a street filled with character homes in one of Wellington’s most popular and iconic inner suburbs
- Elevated for sun and views with two terraces for easy-care outdoor living
- Within a short walk or bike ride of downtown, the waterfront, Prince of Wales Park, Massey University campus, Newtown’s shops, hospitals and supermarkets, and all the boutique shops, bars and eateries synonymous with Te Aro and Cuba Street
- Freehold title
- The 2-bedroom upstairs flat is owner occupied whilst the bottom flat is currently rented at $350 per week at fixed tenancy ending on 17th November 2023. Rental appraisal with current rental potential available upon request.
This is a wonderful chance to buy a versatile character home with modern comforts in a vibrant neighbourhood as historic as it is convenient. Don’t miss Sunday’s viewing.
Tender closes 12:00 pm, Monday 17th April 2023 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)