84 Glenmore Street, Northland, Wellington
WHY NOT TREAT YOURSELF
3 BEDS 1 BATH 1 LIVING AREA 120m² FLOOR AREA 445m² LAND
Property Now Sold
|Rateable value (RV)||$1,560,000|
Note: Property is now sold.
This elegant, picturesque villa epitomises city living at its best. Renovated to an exceptional standard, it’s an immaculate showcase of heritage, comfort, and exquisite indoor-outdoor living with an elevated dress-circle aspect opposite the blissful splendour and birdsong of another great Wellington legacy, the Botanic Garden.
- Three double-bedrooms, including two with bay windows to capture morning sun and one with a modern double-wardrobe for superb storage.
- Seamless blend of Edwardian charm – high ceilings, sash windows, hall arch, front veranda.
- Stylish open plan living/dining and kitchen with lovely garden views and French doors to a sunny al fresco haven, including a sheltered entertaining space with cafe blinds.
- Remodeled bathroom with contemporary standalone tub for that splash of luxury.
- A heat pump, gas heater, insulation and DVS for year-round warmth and comfort.
- Sublimely landscaped, with shrubs, hedging and exposed aggregate paths in the entrance and flat lawn and natives at the rear.
- The ultimate location if you want to walk or bike to work, stroll down to Tinakori Village to sample local cuisine, or pop across the road to jog or unwind in the tranquility of the Botanic Garden – or use as a short-cut to Victoria University.
Add a bus stop virtually at the front gate, attic storage and a garden shed where you can keep your electric bike, and you have a wondrous haven handy to the CBD while providing a leafy refuge from it. Don’t miss your opportunity to own this impressive property.