7A Camperdown Road, Miramar, Wellington
Listed: Wed, 9 Nov
MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE!
4 BEDS 2 BATHS 130m² FLOOR AREA 345m² LAND AREA
|Rateable value (RV)||$1,200,000|
|Parking||2 off street carparks|
|Broadband options||Fibre, ADSL, Cable, VDSL, Wireless|
Note: Property is now sold.
Here’s the perfect first home for buyers who want extra space for children or flatmates to help pay the mortgage. With three-to-four bedrooms and two bathrooms, there’s room for everyone plus it’s within a short walk of everything that makes Miramar so popular, from village shops and cafes to all things Weta.
- Versatility of four or three bedrooms and a large rumpus room: configure to optimise your lifestyle
- Fantastic convenience of two full bathrooms, including one with the luxury of a spa bath
- Lovely large lounge with heat pump for winter warmth and summer air conditioning
- Recently improved with new carpet throughout (except in the lounge) and a new under-bench oven in the kitchen
- Huge bonus of off-street parking for two cars and dual access: walk up from Camperdown Road or drive on from Miramar North Road (which is on the bus route)
- Potential to develop your inner gardener with the grassy area at the rear next to the deck with built-in seating for outdoor living
This home represents great value in a suburb that’s sought after for its family-friendly lifestyle and filmmaking infrastructure. If you want to be in the hub of the action, don’t miss Sunday’s viewing.