78 Rolleston Street, Mount Cook, Wellington
Listed: Tue, 13 June
DIVINE VILLA WITH ICONIC VIBE
3 BEDS 1 BATH 100m² FLOOR AREA
Property Now Sold
|Rateable value (RV)||$1,090,000|
Note: Property is Now Sold.
Comfort and character abound in this divine single-bay villa that’s within a short walk or bike ride of the capital’s cosmopolitan heartland. Superbly specified for modern living, with the bonus of fruit trees and your own vegetable patch, it offers an idyllic lifestyle that’s iconic, convenient, and oh-so-central.
- Three bedrooms, two double & one single which could be used to create the perfect work from home space
- Stylish bathroom, complete with vintage-style shower-over-clawfoot bath and a separate toilet with an Edwardian-era cistern
- Optimised for year-round warmth and comfort, from an east-west aspect for brilliant sun to gas radiators for the ultimate in-home heating
- Showcase of character and charm, complete with beautifully polished floorboards, original turned staircase, decorative fireplace, high ceilings, sash windows, coloured Florentine glass and period-style light switches
- Modern kitchen with stunning lighting and French doors to the covered courtyard for sheltered indoor-to-outdoor living
- A large storage space – fantastic for storing bikes, outdoor sporting equipment and so much more
- Lovely frontage with fruit trees – feijoa, mandarin, lemon – plus an herb garden, blueberry bush and even a grapevine for picking your own table grapes
- On the doorstep of downtown, the waterfront, Prince of Wales Park, Massey University campus, Newtown’s shops, hospitals, supermarkets, and all the boutique shops, bars, and eateries synonymous with Te Aro and Cuba Street
This sunny, picturesque gem is perfect for busy families, professionals who want extra space to work from home or anyone seeking inner-city vibrancy and verve. Don’t miss Sunday’s viewing.
Tender closes 12pm, Friday 30th June 2023 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)