74/13 College Street, Te Aro, Wellington
TOP SPOT FOR APARTMENT LIVING
Listed: Thu, 20 Jan
3 BEDS 1 BATH 69m² Floor
|Broadband options||Fibre, ADSL, VDSL, Wireless|
Note Property is now sold.
Seldom can you buy a modern, purpose-built warm three-bedroom apartment in this price range in such a popular inner-city location. Everything, from produce, cuisine and fashion, is on the doorstep while the waterfront, town belt, and the vibrancy of Courtenay Place and Cuba Street are just a few minutes’ walk away.
- Versatility of three double-bedrooms with built-in wardrobes – ideal for first-time buyers who want a flatmate to help pay the mortgage or to use for a study, dressing room or extra storage
- Open-plan kitchen and living/dining space that opens to Juliet balcony that also can be accessed from the master bedroom
- Iconic views that stretch across the cityscape, from the town belt to Government House to the carillon
- Bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet plus a bonus of guest toilet
- Just metres from Moore Wilson’s, top eateries, boutique shops and bus routes
- Buyer Enquiry Over $695,000
If you want to live within walking distance of virtually everything that makes inner-city living so colourful, convenient and exhilarating, don’t miss Sunday’s viewing.
It’s a dry and warm apartment, something which seems to not be always standard in Wellington. Well managed body corporate. High earthquake rating.
Tender closes 1pm, Friday 4th February 2022 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
A valid My Vaccine Pass will be required for Open Homes and private inspections. For more information, please talk to the agent and refer to the REA Guidelines https://www.rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/.