7/22 Booth Street, Miramar, Wellington
Listed: Tue, 19 Jan
|Rateable value (RV)||$730,000|
|Parking||1 off street carpark|
|Agency reference #||LOWE3359|
|Broadband Availability||Fibre, ADSL, Cable, VDSL, Wireless|
Please Note This Property Is Sold.
This sunny near-new townhouse is for sale for the first time since it was bought off the plans. You’ll love everything about it, from its light-filled open-plan living and indoor-outdoor flow to its privacy, low maintenance and superb location. If that isn’t enough to tempt you, the property also features:
- Two double bedrooms and a large single, each with lovely views over Miramar towards the south coast and Cook Strait
- Spacious open-plan living/dining with a well-appointed kitchen, high ceilings and abundant natural light
- Easy-care outdoor living with both a north-facing courtyard and a step-down terrace with artificial turf for year-round use
- Full bathroom plus the convenience of a second toilet
- Separate laundry and ample storage through-out
- Safe, lock up-and-leave location set back from the road in the community-minded Kairangi Village development
- Within an easy walk to shops, cafes and all things Weta
- Car pad plus communal visitor parking for when friends and family visit
- Buyer Enquiry Over $875,000
This is a rare chance to buy a near-new home in the heart of Miramar close to everything that makes it such a sought-after suburb. Don’t miss Sunday’s viewing.
Tender closed 12pm, Friday 5th February 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington.
During Level 1 Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.
Get In Touch
Louis is based at Lowe and Co Realty, Licensed REAA 2008
Feel free to contact my email or phone for a free consultation.