7/22 Booth Street, Miramar, Wellington
Listed: Tue, 19 Jan
|Rateable value (RV)||$730,000|
|Parking||1 off street carpark|
|Agency reference #||LOWE3359|
|Broadband Availability||Fibre, ADSL, Cable, VDSL, Wireless|
Please Note This Property Is Sold.
This sunny near-new townhouse is for sale for the first time since it was bought off the plans. You’ll love everything about it, from its light-filled open-plan living and indoor-outdoor flow to its privacy, low maintenance and superb location. If that isn’t enough to tempt you, the property also features:
- Two double bedrooms and a large single, each with lovely views over Miramar towards the south coast and Cook Strait
- Spacious open-plan living/dining with a well-appointed kitchen, high ceilings and abundant natural light
- Easy-care outdoor living with both a north-facing courtyard and a step-down terrace with artificial turf for year-round use
- Full bathroom plus the convenience of a second toilet
- Separate laundry and ample storage through-out
- Safe, lock up-and-leave location set back from the road in the community-minded Kairangi Village development
- Within an easy walk to shops, cafes and all things Weta
- Car pad plus communal visitor parking for when friends and family visit
- Buyer Enquiry Over $875,000
This is a rare chance to buy a near-new home in the heart of Miramar close to everything that makes it such a sought-after suburb. Don’t miss Sunday’s viewing.
Tender closed 12pm, Friday 5th February 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington.
During Level 1 Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.