7 Tamahine Street, Maupuia, Wellington
A PLACE TO CALL YOUR FIRST HOME!
Listed: Tue, 18 Jan
2 BEDS 1 BATH 80m2 FLOOR
|Broadband options||Fibre, ADSL, Cable, VDSL, Wireless|
- Two double-bedrooms, one of which faces east for views that include the harbour entrance
- Well-appointed kitchen with built-in Brita water filter
- Spacious bathroom and convenience of a second separate toilet
- Extensive glazing to maximise light, sun and outlook
- Freshly redecorated for modern, low-maintenance open-plan living and dining
- Two heat pumps for year-round comfort and convenience
- Easy-care section with flat lawn and gated BBQ courtyard
- Carport for one car
- Located in peaceful cul-de-sac just metres from the bus route, across the street from Carter Park, and handy to Miramar’s shops and services, the airport and some of Wellington’s best beaches
- Buyer Enquiry Over $715,000
If your new year resolution is to buy your first home or shift into one that’s smaller, sunnier and more manageable, don’t miss Sunday’s viewing.
Tender closes 1pm, Thursday 3rd February 2022 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
A valid My Vaccine Pass is not required for Open Homes and private inspections – vaccinated and unvaccinated attendees welcomed. For more information please talk to the agent and refer to the REA Guidelines https://www.rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/.