7/31 Homebush Road, Khandallah, Wellington
Listed: Wed, 15 Feb
THE PERFECT PLACE TO START
1 BED 1 BATH 50m² FLOOR AREA
|Rateable value (RV)||$620,000|
|Parking||1 off street carpark|
|Broadband options||Fibre, ADSL, VDSL, Cable|
Note: Property is now sold.
Buying your first home can be hard enough without burdening yourself with a challenging section to maintain. This is what makes this gem of a ’60s Khandallah unit even better than a city apartment: it combines astounding harbour views with fantastic sun across the road from one of Wellington’s loveliest parks and reserves.
- Light-filled double-bedroom with a double-wardrobe
- Modern kitchen with electric rangehood and dishwasher
- Spacious bathroom
- Open-plan living/dining that faces north for amazing sun and views that stretch across the harbour to Eastbourne and the Hutt Valley
- One off-street carpark
- Great city-end Khandallah location on the northwestern corner of the top level of a boutique low-rise, handy to the CBD and just metres from two bus stops
- Across the road from Tyers Stream Reserve/Homebush Park & Play Area: who needs outdoor areas to maintain when you have all this on your doorstep?
First-time buyers won’t find a more affordable solution this close to the CBD with such stunning views and the bonus of a car park. Don’t miss Sunday’s viewing.
Tender closed 12pm, Thursday 2nd March 2023 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington.