61 Rajkot Terrace, Broadmeadows, Wellington
Listed: Tue, 21 Feb
A LIGHT-AND-BRIGHT DELIGHT
4 BEDS 1 BATH 180m² FLOOR AREA 528m² LAND AREA
|Rateable value (RV)||$1,030,000|
|Parking||2 off street carparks|
|Broadband options||Fibre, ADSL, Wireless|
Note: Property is now sold.
For sale for the first time in more than 30 years, this unique four-bedroom home is perfect for families who want a sunny, funky home that’s fun to live in. It combines multi-level living, surprising spaces with lovely views, indoor-outdoor flow, the convenience of a carport and the bonus of basement storage.
- Northeast aspect for wonderful sun and views, complete with a glimpse of the harbour
- Superbly set up for family living or entertaining, with a spacious kitchen/dining area that opens to a wraparound deck
- Lovely big lounge with both a bay window for soaking up the sun and a gas fireplace to gather around on cold nights
- Stylish retro vibe, from the spiral staircase to exposed rafters to overhead glazing to optimise natural light and warmth
- Four double-bedrooms, including one with a mezzanine study, yoga retreat, or teenager’s hangout
- Modern well-equipped bathroom with underfloor heating, and separate extra toilet
- Large separate laundry with easy access to the washing line
- Two tandem off-street parks
- Zoned for nearby decile-10 primary and secondary schools, including Khandallah School, Raroa Normal Intermediate, West Park School and Onslow College
If you’re looking for a spacious, sunny, versatile family home in a fantastic location, make this #1 on your shortlist. Don’t miss Sunday’s viewing.
Tender closed at 1pm, Thursday 9th March 2023 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)