61 Hawtrey Terrace, Churton Park, Wellington
Listed: Tue, 18 Oct
LITTLE PIECE OF PARADISE
3 BEDS 2 BATHS 210m² FLOOR AREA 410m² LAND AREA
|2 car garaging
Note: Property is now sold.
You won’t believe the spectacular views from this modern, low-maintenance four-bedroom showcase of light and sophistication. It’s tucked away at the end of a cul-de-sac on a landscaped, elevated site with incredibly sunny indoor-outdoor living and an internal double-garage, all within a short drive of the CBD.
- Versatile layout for professionals and busy families: four double-bedrooms, or three and an office for working from home, plus the luxury of a master bedroom suite that occupies the upper level
- Two bathrooms, including ensuite for the master, the comfort of underfloor heating and the convenience of a separate toilet
- Floor-to-ceiling windows to maximise the breathtaking rural and suburban panorama that stretches across Churton Park towards Porirua
- Light-filled open-plan living/dining that steps down to an elegant lounge with a gas fireplace for warmth and ambience
- Ingenious indoor-outdoor flow to north-facing wraparound decking and flat lawn on one side and a sheltered internal deck and BBQ patio on the other
- Internal double-garage with loft storage, at end of quiet cul-de-sac with no through traffic to optimise privacy and safety
If you’re seeking easy-care, contemporary living with fantastic sun and views close to shops and the motorway for easy CBD access or weekend getaways, don’t miss Sunday’s viewing.
Tender closed 1pm, Thursday 3rd November 2022 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior