6 Oku Street, Island Bay, Wellington
2 BEDS 1 BATH 90m² FLOOR 541m² LAND
|Rateable value (RV)||$780,000|
|Parking||2 car garaging|
|Agency reference #||LOWE3718|
This gorgeous two-bedroom gem combines lovely views over Island Bay and Cook Strait with a sunny, sheltered aspect for sublime summer living and amazing warmth for those long winter nights. It’s superbly presented and just a few minutes’ walk from the beach and bus stops, so perfect for professionals seeking a south coast lifestyle.
- Two double-bedrooms with sea views plus a study with bifolding doors to a sunny, private deck for work-from-home bliss
- Fantastic indoor-outdoor flow from open-plan living/dining room to sheltered deck with a fixed awning for those days when it gets too hot to sit in the sun
- Specified for year-round warmth and comfort, with radiator central heating, partial double glazing, extensively insulated and a built-in woodburner
- Terraced section with native grasses and panoramic views from the top
- Huge bonus of double car garaging
- RV $780,000 (not indicative of market value)
This is a must-see if you want to live with the beach and reserve on your doorstep and within an easy bike ride of the CBD. So don’t miss Sunday’s viewing.
Deadline closed (unless sold prior) 12pm, Thursday 17th June 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.