6 MacAlister Place, Miramar, Wellington
PEACE & QUIET IN THE HEART OF MIRAMAR
2 BEDS 1 BATH 90m² FLOOR
|Parking||1 car garaging, 1 off street carpark|
|Agency reference #||LOWE3687|
|Broadband Availability||Fibre, Cable, Wireless|
This sunny, secure two-bedroom townhouse is the perfect low-maintenance first home or easy-care haven for those wanting to downsize while being on the doorstep of everything that makes Miramar so sought after, from village shops, cinema and eateries to bus stops and all things Weta.
- Light and airy open-plan living with gas flame fireplace for lovely warmth and ambience
- Northeast-facing with atrium-style floor-to-ceiling glazing to maximise natural light and winter sun
- Indoor-outdoor flow to sunny veranda and securely fenced leafy garden with flat lawn and citrus trees for lazy summer living
- Internal garage, with convenience of dual access to kitchen and second bedroom, plus bonus of off-street park, so you can use the garage for extra storage
- Set well back from the street with minimal through traffic for a safe and peaceful lifestyle in a community-minded neighbourhood
- Buyer Enquiry Over $630,000
This is an amazingly affordable and centrally located home in a secure enclave within easy reach of beaches, the airport and the CBD. Don’t miss Sunday’s viewing.
Tender closed 12pm, Thursday 22nd July 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.