5N/10 Lorne Street, Te Aro, Wellington
LOCK UP-AND-LEAVE CONVENIENCE
Listed: Tue, 7 Sep
1 BED 1 BATH 57m² FLOOR
|Agency reference #||LOWE3935|
|Broadband Availability||Fibre, ADSL, Cable, VDSL, Wireless|
- Light-filled open-plan living with well-appointed kitchen for those rare times when not sampling the nearby eateries and bars
- One bedroom and one generous bathroom
- Separate laundry
- Quiet, private West-facing position with a balcony that overlooks a communal courtyard
- Just meters from Moore Wilson’s, with its fresh produce market and bottle store, and only minutes from both boutique and big-box stores
- Quiet location yet only a couple of blocks from the colour and nightlife of Courtenay Place
- Secure access from building entrance to lift to floor
- Vacant possession
- Buyer Enquiry Over $630,000
Within walking distance to Courtenay Place and Wellington’s famous Embassy Cinema, the new buyer will enjoy the plethora of world-class amenities Central Wellington has to offer.
Don’t miss your opportunity to get on the property ladder! Call immediately to book a viewing!
^Source: Property Guru
Tender closed 12pm, Thursday 23rd September 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.