585/233 Cuba Street, Te Aro, Wellington
Listed: Tue, 12 Jul
MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE
2 BEDS 1 BATH 51m² FLOOR AREA
|Broadband options||Fibre, ADSL, VDSL, Wireless|
Note: This property is now sold.
Could there be a cooler or more convenient place to live than upper Cuba Street – especially if it’s an apartment with all the extras of a hotel? This two-bedroom pad combines lovely views and late summer sun with access to The Naumi Hotel’s swimming pool, gym and roof terrace for deluxe but affordable downtown living.
- Two double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Light-filled living/dining that opens to a west-facing balcony for basking in the fresh air and urban buzz while barbecuing
- Views over Te Aro towards Brooklyn and the wind turbine
- Within a short walk of everything from university campuses and the CBD to the waterfront and town belt, to boutique shops and signature bars and eateries
- Access to a wide range of hotel facilities, from the heated indoor pool and gym to the cafe and restaurant – all virtually on the doorstep
- Located at end of the corridor for privacy plus excellent security, including your own swipe card access and video intercom for visitors
If you’re seeking inner-city convenience and colourful cosmopolitan living in one of the capital’s most iconic neighbourhoods, don’t miss Sunday’s viewing.
Tender closes 12pm, Thursday 28th July 2022 at 8 Kent Terrace Wellington (will not be sold prior)
Lowe & Co Realty will be practicing safe workplace guidelines as issued by REA. For more information, please visit https://www.rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/