52/46 Hiropi Street, Newtown, Wellington
Listed: April 5, 2022
An Apart-meant For YOU!
1 BED 1 BATH 40m2 FLOOR AREA
Asking price: $420,000
|Parking||1 off street carpark|
First-time buyers and anyone seeking an affordable city-fringe apartment will be lining up to view this amazing opportunity. This beautifully presented one-bedroom apartment with French doors to a picturesque, private, north-facing courtyard offers style, space, sun and sheltered indoor-outdoor living. Situated in a popular development, handy to the hospital, town belt and CBD, the location couldn’t be better!
- Large double-bedroom with two double-wardrobes for fantastic storage
- Superbly decorated with an appealing palette for a timeless living
- Open-plan living that’s easy and economical to heat with the convenience of a heat pump
- Stylish well-appointed kitchen which includes a dishwasher
- Full bathroom with shower over bath
- Indoor-outdoor flow to a leafy, secluded, spacious, sheltered courtyard – a rare find for apartment living
- Ideally located for walking or biking everywhere, from the town belt and eastern bays to Newtown’s shops and hospitals
- Bonus of a car park
- Asking Price $420,000
If you want to enjoy the benefits of apartment living in a green, serene location in one of Wellington’s most iconic inner suburbs, don’t miss Sunday’s viewing.
Lowe & Co Realty will be practicing safe workplace guidelines as issued by REA. For more information please visit https://www.rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/