495 Ohiro Road, Brooklyn, Wellington
|Parking||2 off street carparks|
|Agency reference #||LOWE3416|
|Broadband Availability||Fibre, ADSL, Cable, Wireless|
- Three-bedroom top flat with sanded NZ hardwood floors, solid native timber doors, high ceilings, eat-in kitchen and separate lounge with woodburner
- Self-contained bottom flat with two double-bedrooms and open-plan living/dining currently rented for $420 pw
- Freshly painted exterior with new guttering to minimise maintenance
- Set well back from Ohiro Road, at the end of a shared driveway with off-street parking for two cars
- Within a few minutes walk of a bus stop for quick access into the city, handy to Brooklyn’s shops, eateries and cinema, and an easy bike ride to Owhiro Bay
- Buyer Enquiry Over $845,000
This is a fantastic opportunity to invest or buy your first home in a sought-after suburb with a village lifestyle close to the south coast. Don’t miss Sunday’s viewing.
Tender closed 12pm, Thursday 11th February 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace Wellington.
During Level 1 Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.