495 Ohiro Road, Brooklyn, Wellington
|Parking||2 off street carparks|
|Agency reference #||LOWE3416|
|Broadband Availability||Fibre, ADSL, Cable, Wireless|
- Three-bedroom top flat with sanded NZ hardwood floors, solid native timber doors, high ceilings, eat-in kitchen and separate lounge with woodburner
- Self-contained bottom flat with two double-bedrooms and open-plan living/dining currently rented for $420 pw
- Freshly painted exterior with new guttering to minimise maintenance
- Set well back from Ohiro Road, at the end of a shared driveway with off-street parking for two cars
- Within a few minutes walk of a bus stop for quick access into the city, handy to Brooklyn’s shops, eateries and cinema, and an easy bike ride to Owhiro Bay
- Buyer Enquiry Over $845,000
This is a fantastic opportunity to invest or buy your first home in a sought-after suburb with a village lifestyle close to the south coast. Don’t miss Sunday’s viewing.
Tender closed 12pm, Thursday 11th February 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace Wellington.
During Level 1 Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.
Get In Touch
Louis is based at Lowe and Co Realty, Licensed REAA 2008
Feel free to contact my email or phone for a free consultation.