SOLD | FANTASTIC FIRST HOME
45 Dominion Park Street, Johnsonville, Wellington
Listed: Tue, 17 Nov
|Parking||1 car garaging, 1 off street carpark|
|Agency reference #||LOWE3250|
First-time buyers won’t believe everything this warm and tidy three-bedroom home offers in city-end Johnsonville. From the sensational sun and lovely flat garden to the modern kitchen and large garage, it represents amazing value close to shops, schools and public transport.
- Open-plan living with both a woodburner and a heat pump for year-round warmth and comfort
- Well-appointed kitchen with quality appliances and great natural light
- Versatile outdoor living: choose from the flat, safely fenced lawn and garden or the sheltered rear deck that’s close to the kitchen for al fresco convenience
- Secure off-street parking, with large single garage and bonus of a car pad
- City-end location for easy access to the motorway while being within a short walk of the train station
- Buyer Enquiry Over $675,000
If position, presentation, and price are important when looking for a first home – you will struggle to find better! Don’t miss this Sundays open home!
Tender closed 12pm, Thursday 3rd December 2020 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington.
During Level 1 Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.