4/142 Ghuznee Street, Te Aro, Wellington
|Parking||1 car garaging|
|Agency reference #||LOWE3468|
|Broadband Availability||Fibre, Cable, Wireless|
- Three double-bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and two bathrooms, including an ensuite
- Great indoor-outdoor flow to west-facing balconies from the living/dining area and one of the upstairs bedrooms
- Spacious open-plan living/dining with lots of natural light due to fantastic east-west aspect and end-unit position in boutique gated development
- Well-appointed kitchen – under bench oven, cooktop, dishwasher, rangehood – where you’ll love to make your morning cuppa in the sun
- Internal single garage that, given the proximity to everything, could be used for extra storage
- Annual body corporate levy of $5,099.77.
- Buyer Enquiry Over $645,000
No wonder this townhouse is for sale for the first time since it was built in a tightly-held complex that appeals to investors and owner-occupiers alike. Don’t miss Sunday’s viewing.
Tender closed 12pm, Thursday 11th March 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington.
During Level 1 Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.