4/142 Ghuznee Street, Te Aro, Wellington
|Parking||1 car garaging|
|Agency reference #||LOWE3468|
|Broadband Availability||Fibre, Cable, Wireless|
- Three double-bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and two bathrooms, including an ensuite
- Great indoor-outdoor flow to west-facing balconies from the living/dining area and one of the upstairs bedrooms
- Spacious open-plan living/dining with lots of natural light due to fantastic east-west aspect and end-unit position in boutique gated development
- Well-appointed kitchen – under bench oven, cooktop, dishwasher, rangehood – where you’ll love to make your morning cuppa in the sun
- Internal single garage that, given the proximity to everything, could be used for extra storage
- Annual body corporate levy of $5,099.77.
- Buyer Enquiry Over $645,000
No wonder this townhouse is for sale for the first time since it was built in a tightly-held complex that appeals to investors and owner-occupiers alike. Don’t miss Sunday’s viewing.
Tender closed 12pm, Thursday 11th March 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington.
During Level 1 Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.
Get In Touch
Louis is based at Lowe and Co Realty, Licensed REAA 2008
Feel free to contact my email or phone for a free consultation.