402/140 Abel Smith Street, Te Aro, Wellington
Listed: Wed, 3 Aug
BARGAIN INNER CITY PAD
2 BEDS 1 BATH 60m² FLOOR AREA
|1 off street carpark
|Fibre, ADSL, Cable, Wireless
Note: This property is now sold.
For sale for the first time in 30 years, this two-bedroom apartment represents incredible value for money in the sought-after sweet spot between downtown and Aro Village, with its iconic cuisine-and-craft beer culture. It’s light and sunny with scope to add value and capitalise on a vibrant location where you can walk everywhere – and it has an off-street carpark!
- Two bedrooms with built-in storage and wardrobes – one faces east for morning sun, the other west for late sun
- Large open-plan living/dining kitchen with wraparound views and wiring for ultra-fast broadband
- Lovely fourth-level views that stretch from the city and Mount Victoria across Te Aro to Brooklyn and Kelburn
- Full bathroom, complete with laundry whiteware, that would reward a spruce-up
- Comes with a car park in a complex with visitor parking but is so close to the CBD, Cuba Street, town belt, Aro Valley, and Victoria University that you’ll rarely need to drive (and if you do, there’s easy on-and-off motorway access)
- NBS Rating of 60%^
- Buyer Enquiry Over $495,000
If you want to live close to work, are downsizing, or simply need an inner-city bolt hole, this character pad with potential is one of the best buys on the market. We challenge anyone to find more for less. Call now to view as this will go quickly! (^Source: Wellington City Council)
Lowe & Co Realty will be practicing safe workplace guidelines as issued by REA. For more information, please visit https://www.rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/.