4 Tui Terrace, Tawa, Wellington
COME HOME TO THE GOOD LIFE!
3 BEDS 2 BATHS 183m² FLOOR AREA 315m² LAND
Property Now Sold
|Rateable value (RV)
|2 Car Garaging
Note: Property is now sold.
If position, presentation, and price are important when looking for a home – you will struggle to find better! This exceptionally warm and sunny home offers an easy-care lifestyle for you and your family. Built in 2000 but recently modernised to a level of presentation seldom seen in this price range, it represents amazing value in a family-friendly suburb with excellent shopping and public transport links.
- Three big, newly carpeted double-bedrooms.
- 2.5 bathrooms, including an ensuite with underfloor heating for the master and a stylish powder room with feature wallpaper.
- Impeccably presented with spacious living and dining.
- Fabulous chef-friendly kitchen – complete with a triple-oven Belling range.
- Wonderful indoor-outdoor flow to upper and lower decks, one of which links to an alfresco courtyard with built-in seating and a charming garden with a lawn, berries, fruit and herbs.
- Optimised for year-round warmth and comfort, from the sunny northeast aspect to the combined benefits of a heat pump and HRV system.
- Versatility of a large rumpus room that would be perfect for teenagers.
- Internal access double-garage.
- Situated in a lovely, leafy cul-de-sac handy to Tawa’s shopping centre, bus routes and train stations.
You won’t buy better if you’re looking for an immaculate family home in a suburb popular for its proximity to Wellington’s CBD and Porirua’s waterfront. Don’t miss Sunday’s viewing.