Listed: Tue, 12 Jul
4/32 Akaroa Drive, Maupuia, Wellington
AWESOME FIRST-HOME OR INVESTMENT | MAUPUIA
1 BED 1 BATH 50m² FLOOR AREA
|Rateable value (RV)||$620,000|
|Parking||1 off street carpark|
|Broadband options||Fibre, ADSL, Cable, VDSL, Wireless|
Note Property Now Sold.
Why compromise on downtown apartment living when you can buy this sunny one-bedroom pad with lovely views and enviable proximity to some of Wellington’s best bays and eateries? Well presented with easy-care indoor-outdoor living, it’s perfect for professionals wanting a lock-up-and-leave lifestyle handy in the CBD.
- One double-bedroom complete with double wardrobe
- Open-plan living/dining room that faces northeast for great morning sun and breath-taking views from Cook Strait across Miramar to the north of the Orongorongos
- Indoor-outdoor flow to a large balcony for alfresco dining or just relaxing in the sun
- Modern well-appointed kitchen with wall oven, ceramic cooktop and rangehood
- Sunny aspect with the convenience of a heat pump for all seasons
- Carport for off-street parking and metres from the bus stop for easy commuting
- Within a short drive of Miramar Village, Seatoun’s bays, the hub of Wellywood and the airport
- Close to some of Wellington’s best beaches and a plethora of walks and mountain bike trails
This is a low-cost, low-maintenance solution for first-time buyers who want to spend their spare time enjoying everything the eastern bays offer. Don’t miss Sunday’s viewing.
Deadline closes (unless sold prior) at 1pm, Thursday 28th July 2022 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington
Lowe & Co Realty will be practicing safe workplace guidelines as issued by REA. For more information, please visit https://www.rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/.