3B Telford Terrace, Oriental Bay, Wellington
LOCATION, CONVENIENCE, LIFESTYLE
2 BEDS 2 BATHS 120m² FLOOR AREA
Property Now Sold
|Rateable value (RV)||$1,090,000|
|Parking||1 Off street carpark|
Note: Property is now sold.
If you’re looking to buy your first home or a city pad, or want to downsize in an upmarket location, this two-bedroom townhouse offers the perfect mix of security, convenience, and proximity to the waterfront. It’s within a short, picturesque stroll of the CBD, has the town belt on its doorstep and is in a quiet street in the heart of Oriental Bay.
- Two double-bedrooms, each on a separate floor for privacy: master includes a built-in audio-video cabinet for mounting a TV, the other has two roof windows.
- Two bathrooms, one for each bedroom with louvres in the master bedroom’s shower for natural ventilation.
- Large, open-plan kitchen and living/dining room with heat pump and al fresco flow to an enclosed north-facing deck, complete with a fig tree for shade and fruit.
- Thoughtfully designed to emphasize space and light, with strategically placed double-glazing to showcase lovely views of fine character homes.
- Carport for off-street parking, in a quiet, leafy location where you may not even need a car because everything’s so close, from Freyberg Pool and Beach to the town belt and city lights.
If you want a low-maintenance, lock-up-and-leave lifestyle in a blue-chip street set back from the hubbub of The Parade.