39 Oban Street, Wadestown, Wellington
WOW IN WADESTOWN
4 BEDS 2 BATHS 184m2 FLOOR AREA 837m² LAND AREA
Tender closes 2nd, March 2022
This newly-repainted and recently rewired ’50s home is perfect for families looking for four bedrooms and plenty of living space, inside and out. Close to the CBD, in a blue-chip suburb, and on a quiet, leafy street close to pre-school facilities and zoned for top primary and secondary schools the location is marvelous!
- Four freshly carpeted double-bedrooms and multiple living rooms, so fantastic separation of space for recreation and relaxation
- New kitchen to make family living and entertaining as easy as pie
- North-facing for sunny indoor-outdoor living on big, leafy 837sqm^ section with flat lawn and native bush teeming with birds
- Ideal location for families of all ages, being within walking distance of Wadestown Kindergarten, the community creche, and in the zone for decile-10 Wadestown School, Wellington College and Wellington Girls’ College
- Single garage, ample off-street parking and close to bus route – although you’ll be so handy to the CBD you’ll be able to walk or bike to work
Tender closes 1pm, Weds 2nd March 2022 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
A valid My Vaccine Pass is not required for Open Homes and private inspections – vaccinated and unvaccinated attendees are welcomed. For more information please talk to the agent and refer to the REA Guidelines rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/.
BEO $1,250,000 | Tender. Closing 1.00pm, 2nd March 2022 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington
Open home times