39 Little George Street, Thorndon, Wellington
|Parking||1 car garaging, 1 off street carpark|
|Agency reference #||LOWE3506|
Here’s a great inner-city package that represents versatility and value in a prime location on the doorstep of downtown. Whether you’re an investor, first-time buyer or wanting to downsize, you will struggle to do much better than this townhouse so close to the CBD.
- Superbly set up for professionals, with two double-bedrooms and a well-appointed kitchen
- Open-plan living with strategically placed skylights to optimize natural light
- French doors from living/dining area to private north-facing deck with town belt view
- Separate laundry room and a garden shed for extra storage
- Securely located as part of residential development off a quiet cul-de-sac and within easy walking distance of Parliament, the CBD, Thorndon Village and Botanic Garden
- Single garage plus off-street parking – amazing bonuses in a location where parking’s at a premium
- Buyer Enquiry Over $775,000
Finding an inner-city pad with all these advantages in such a desirable location is never easy. So, don’ miss out – make sure you view it on Sunday.
Tender closed 12pm, Thursday 25th March 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington.
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.