38 Davidson Crescent, Tawa, Wellington
SUNNY & SPACIOUS CLOSE TO SHOPS
3 BEDS 1 BATH 106m2 FLOOR AREA 1166m2 LAND AREA
– Three double-bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and full bathroom
– Big lounge with one of two heat pumps and sweeping views over Tawa
– Wonderful indoor-outdoor flow from the dining area and master bedroom to courtyards
– Set back from the road in a quiet street within a few minutes walk of Victory Crescent Park, and close to primary, intermediate and secondary schools
– Fantastic off-street parking, with both a single garage and a carport with storage
– Buyer Enquiry Over $745,000
If you’re seeking an affordable family home with scope to add value at your leisure in a suburb renowned for its community facilities and public transport, don’t miss Sunday’s viewing.
Tender closed 12pm, Thursday 31st March 2022 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington.
A valid My Vaccine Pass will be required for private inspections. Open Homes do not require a valid My Vaccine Pass. For more information, please talk to the agent and refer to the REA Guidelines rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/.