37 Orangi Kaupapa Road, Northland, Wellington
PICTURESQUE EISENHOFER HIDEAWAY
Listed: Tue, 25 May
4 BEDS 2 BATHs 160m² FLOOR 572m² LAND
|Rateable value (RV)
|1 car garaging, 2 carports
|Agency reference #
|Fibre, Cable, VDSL, Wireless
This amazing home combines modern living, stunning views and the architectural legacy of Fritz Eisenhofer in a private, leafy, sheltered setting within easy reach of downtown. There’s also the versatility of a one-bedroom flat and the bonus of both a carport/shed and a garage down the road for secure off-street parking.
- Iconic 1970s architectural design that’s been substantially improved with a near-new roof, double-glazing in the living/dining room, ducted Mitsubishi heat pump system with integrated heat recovery and a mod-ern tiled bathroom with underfloor heating
- Three double-bedrooms and a study/fourth small bedroom in the main house
- A one-bedroom flat with a kitchenette on the lower level that would be ideal for teenagers, extended family, guest accommodation or working from home
- Stylishly remodeled, superbly specified kitchen with dual wall ovens, induction hob and ingenious storage
- Panoramic views over breathtaking native bush to the inner harbour, Oriental Bay, Mount Victoria, the Orongorongos and Pencarrow
- Fantastic outdoor living with two rebuilt northeast-facing decks, a private patio and an al fresco deck
- Buyer Enquiry Over $1,080,000
Once you step off the cable car and onto the deck of this treetops haven, you’ll never want to leave. Don’t miss Sunday’s viewing.
Deadline closes (unless sold prior) 12pm, Thursday 10th June 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington.
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.