35A Mandalay Terrace, Khandallah, Wellington
Listed: Tue, March 21
THE ULTIMATE IN FAMILY HARMONY
4 BEDS 3 BATHS 230m² FLOOR AREA 350m² LAND AREA
Property Now Sold
|Rateable value (RV)||$1,430,000|
|Parking||2 car garaging|
Note: Property Is Now Sold.
For sale for the first time since it was built, this superbly-appointed modern home offers everything a family could wish for in an amazingly private and peaceful setting with birdsong and native bush. It’s immaculately presented on an easy-care section with fabulous indoor-outdoor living in a sought-after city-end Khandallah street.
- Exceptionally configured for the ultimate in family harmony
- Four double-bedrooms – plus there’s a dedicated study for the kids or an office to work from home
- Three bathrooms (including two ensuites)
- Spacious, light-filled family/dining room and entertainers’ kitchen with bifold doors to a big wraparound deck overlooking bush-clad council reserve to protect your views and privacy
- Deluxe, sun-drenched master bedroom suite that opens to a private deck and has a sumptuous ensuite with a spa bath and shower
- Safely set back from the road with off-street parking and an internal double-garage that could be used for extra storage
- Ideally located for children of all ages, being just a short walk from decile-10 Cashmere Avenue School and in the zones for Onslow College and Wellington Girls’ College
This is a rare chance to buy a home that suits the whole family, in an established street in one of Wellington’s most family-friendly and community-minded suburbs.
Tender closes at 12pm, Thursday 6th April 2023 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)