35 Buckingham Street, Melrose, Wellington
Listed: March 29, 2022
3 BEDS 1 BATH 101m2 FLOOR AREA 358m² LAND AREA
To be sold by tender (closes on 14 Apr)
- Three double-bedrooms or two and a large office for working from home – if you’re not too distracted by the stunning views over the airport and Lyall Bay
- Light and bright modern kitchen, filled with picturesque windows, stunning benchtops, and ample storage
- The best of the past – Carrara ceilings, hardwood floors, French doors – blended with modern comforts, from new heat pumps in the living and dining rooms to extensive double-glazing with Low E Glass to reduce heat loss
- Recently repainted and beautifully presented, complete with new carpet, and a new shower and vanity
- Exceptional indoor-outdoor flow from dining to a sunny deck, courtyard, and terraced garden
- Sheltered from the northerly for outdoor living
- Bonus of under-house storage
- Within a short walk of Lyall Bay’s beach and cafes, and Kilbirnie’s shops, supermarkets, bus routes and recreational amenities
- Buyer Enquiry Over $915,000
If you want a home for all seasons handy to everything that makes the eastern bays so sought after, don’t miss Sunday’s viewing.
Tender closes 12pm, Thursday 14th April 2022 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
A valid My Vaccine Pass is not required for Open Homes and private inspections – vaccinated and unvaccinated attendees are welcomed. For more information, please talk to the agent and refer to the REA Guidelines https://www.rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/.