33 Garden Road, Northland, Wellington
|Agency reference #||LOWE3434|
|Broadband Availability||Fibre, ADSL, Cable, VDSL Wireless|
- Completely modernised 1920s weatherboard home with wonderful views and indoor-outdoor living
- Comprehensive and convenient fit-out: three double-bedrooms with built-in double-wardrobes, full bathroom with separate shower and bath, and bonus of downstairs toilet
- New appliances in remodelled, well-appointed kitchen and separate laundry plus two heat pumps for year-round warmth and comfort
- Zoned for Wellington’s best schools, including two decile-10 primary schools, Wellington College and Wellington Girls’College
- Close to Northland Village, with its shops and eateries, the Botanic Garden and within walking distance of downtown
- Buyer Enquiry Over $745,000
This home represents amazing value for first-time buyers who want to live close to the CBD but in a world of their own. Don’t miss Sunday’s viewing.
Tender closed 12pm, Thursday 25th February 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington.
During Level 1 Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.