33 Buckingham Street, Melrose, Wellington
Listed: Tue, 27 June
BRIGHT AND BRILLIANT ON BUCKINGHAM
2 BEDS 1 BATH 2 LIVING AREAS 85m² FLOOR AREA 445m² LAND AREA
Property Now Sold
|Rateable value (RV)
Note: Property is Now Sold
This fantastic first home is perfectly positioned for stunning views over the bay to the harbour entrance. Just imagine sitting back on your large deck bathing in the sun and watching the surf roll in and the planes land. With a short walk down to Lyall Bay you will immerse yourself in the vibrant beach culture, trendy bars, and charming cafes that surround this remarkable location.
- Two bedrooms which provide the perfect setting for professionals seeking extra space to work from home or start a family.
- Functional bathroom including a bath offering both practicality and relaxation
- The smartly presented interior exudes subtle art deco character and bungalow charm, enhanced by a bay window, stained leadlights, and magnificent polished floorboards that effortlessly flow throughout the home.
- A generously sized separate lounge is a haven for relaxation. Complete with a heat pump and the option of an open fireplace adds to the cozy ambiance. French doors seamlessly connect the indoor and outdoor spaces, leading to a sizable modern deck.
- The open-plan dining and kitchen area offers a delightful space for entertaining. With a skylight casting natural light, and access to a private courtyard that leads to a terraced lawn adorned with native plants, you can revel in the tranquility while enjoying commanding views of the Orongorongos.
- Remarkable extras such as underfloor and ceiling insulation^, ensuring comfort and energy efficiency, as well as an amazing basement storage facility, providing ample space for all your needs.
The breathtaking views, coupled with the community-oriented location and proximity to one of Wellington’s most sought-after bays, make the short walk-up access well worth it.