Privacy, Proximity & Sun | Khandallah
32 Torwood Road, Khandallah, Wellington
Listed: 26 August 2020
|Parking||2 car garaging, 2 off street carparks|
|Agency reference #||LOWE3012|
|Broadband Availability||Fibre, ADSL, Cable, VDSL, Wireless|
Has your current family home become too small for your ever-growing family or are you looking for space for your elderly parents? Then this contemporary family home with multiple living options and a separate self-contained space is what you have been waiting for!
Located at the end of a private cul de sac and elevated with a West-facing aspect, this home has been thoughtfully designed to create a private oasis. The generous open plan living and dining flows effortlessly to outside, making it perfect for entertaining all year round. You and your guests will soak in the last drop of sun on the wraparound deck, while the kids play in the large private fully fenced garden.
Showcasing elegant wooden floors, touches of original character and a recent architecturally designed renovation, this home tastefully blends traditional and modern style. If that isn’t enough to tempt you, the property also features:
- Four double-bedrooms and two bathrooms plus extra toilet
- Generous open-plan living and dining with access to a flat lawn perfect for kids
- Wraparound north facing decking
- Three living spaces – two open plan upstairs, one downstairs, which could be a home theatre, music area, yoga room or rumpus
- A study
- Landscaped gardens with easy care planting and outdoor lighting
- Within walking distance of shops, bars, cafes, St Benedict’s, Khandallah and Cashmere Ave school, as well as being zoned for Wellington Girls and Onslow College
- Internal access garaging for two cars plus off-street parking for two to three more
- Buyer Enquiry Over $1,425,000
Our current owners have loved living here but now it’s time to downsize! With so much to offer this is an opportunity not to be missed!
A LIM & building report will be provided to prospective purchasers once they have viewed. To book a viewing, call Ashleigh Abels immediately!
Tender closed 12pm, Friday 11th September 2020 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington.
Get In Touch
Louis is based at Lowe and Co Realty, Licensed REAA 2008
Feel free to contact my email or phone for a free consultation.