31 Goring Street, Thorndon
4 BEDS 2 BATHS 180m2FLOOR AREA 268m2LAND AREA
NOTE: This property is now sold.
Tucked away at the end of a quiet, exclusive cul-de-sac that’s popular with notable Wellingtonians, this modern four-bedroom home combines all the benefits of inner-city living with the period charm and timeless appeal of the historic villas and cottages for which Thorndon is renowned.
– Four double-bedrooms
– Two bathrooms (including ensuite for the master) and the bonus of a downstairs toilet
– Superbly presented, having just been repainted inside and out
– Easy-care section with sunny, private courtyard garden that’s securely fenced for the safety of kids and pets
– Extraordinary off-street parking in a location where it’s scarce, complete with car park and internal garage with rear door to facilitate extra parking at the back (three tandem parks in total)
– Just metres from bus stops and a few minutes’ walk from the CBD, Thorndon Village and Botanic Garden while being handy to the motorway for weekend getaways
No wonder this picturesque, practical home is for sale for only the first time in 18 years. If you want to savour everything it offers so close to the city, don’t miss Sunday’s viewing.
Tender closes 12pm, Wednesday 22nd December 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
A valid My Vaccine Pass will be required for Open Homes. Private inspections do not require a valid My Vaccine Pass. For more information please talk to the agent and refer to the REA Guidelines rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/.
Off Street Parks: 1
Family Room: 2