30A Huntingdon Street, Northland, Wellington
Listed: Tue, 06 Sept
FIRST-HOME FIND WITH FANTASTIC VIEWS
2 BEDS 1 BATH 60m² FLOOR AREA
|Parking||1 off street carpark|
Note: Property is now sold.
Only in Wellington could you find an affordable first home with views as sensational as these. Northwest-facing for all-day sun and a panoramic vista of bush-clad hills. This is great value in a sought-after city-fringe suburb with potential to add value and capitalise on the location and outlook.
- Two double-bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and the bonus of storage above
- Exceptionally sunny open-plan living and dining with views to the north and west
- Convenience of a full bathroom, with shower-over-bath and provision for laundry facilities
- Breathtaking native bush views that stretch from Crofton Downs and Ngaio across Northland to Karori and beyond
- Carport with plenty of room to store bikes if you want to explore the nearby cycle trails or bike to the CBD
This is a remarkable opportunity if you’re looking for your first home and want to add value at your leisure in a popular suburb handy to the CBD. Don’t miss Sunday’s viewing.
Tender closed at 12pm, Thursday 22nd September 2022 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
Lowe & Co Realty will be practicing safe workplace guidelines as issued by REA. For more information, please visit https://www.rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/.