303/168 Victoria Street, Te Aro, Wellington
THE PERFECT PAD FOR BUSY PROFESSIONALS
Listed: Tue, 26 Oct
1 BED 1 BATH 51m² FLOOR
|Rateable value (RV)||$485,000|
|Agency reference #||LOWE4135|
|Broadband options||Fibre, ADSL, VDSL, Wireless|
Note Property is now sold.
Busy professionals could scarcely wish for a better inner-city haven than this smart one-bedroom apartment with fantastic security in a modern purpose-built complex within a few minutes’ walk of the CBD, waterfront and the Cuba Precinct.
- Open-plan living that faces west for late sun and lovely views overlooking the landscaped grounds of the picturesque St Peter’s Anglican Church
- Double-bedroom with double-wardrobe,
- Modern bathroom with shower, vanity and toilet, and hideaway laundry
- Floor-to-ceiling glazing that opens for natural ventilation and optimises natural light
- Well-appointed kitchen for those times when not sampling nearby bars and eateries
- Ultra-convenient location on third level of The Southern, above popular cafe The Lab Victoria St and on the doorstep of everything that makes inner-city living so convenient and exhilarating
- RV $485,000 (not indicative of market value)
This is an amazingly affordable first home in a sought-after inner-city location that’s relatively quiet yet close to all the action. Don’t miss Sunday’s viewing.
Tender closes 12pm, Thursday 11th November 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.