2C/131 Abel Smith Street, Aro Valley, Wellington
ON THE DOORSTEP OF DOWNTOWN
Listed: Tue, 18 Jan
2 BEDS 1 BATH 76m2 FLOOR
|Parking||1 car garaging|
|Broadband options||Fibre, ADSL, Cable, Wireless|
- Two double-bedrooms with wardrobes
- Superbly presented for modern, comfortable living but with charming mid- century ambiance
- Open-plan living/dining that faces west for fantastic natural light and views over Aro Valley’s pre-school, park and vibrant community centre
- Good storage for an inner-city apartment, complete with versatile utility room or storeroom
- Second-floor location for quick and easy access from the company share development’s leafy courtyard
- Just a few minutes walk from the CBD, Cuba Street and Victoria University while being mere metres from Aro Village’s bars and eateries
- One car garaging
- Asking Price $370,000
This is a prime opportunity in a sunny, secure, serene setting that couldn’t be more conveniently located for colourful inner-city living. Don’t miss Sunday’s viewing.
A valid My Vaccine Pass will be required for Open Homes. Private inspections do not require a valid My Vaccine Pass. For more information please talk to the agent and refer to the REA Guidelines https://www.rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/.