CUTE WITH CHARACTER BERHAMPORE
29 Edinburgh Terrace, Berhampore, Wellington
Listed: Tue, 11 Aug
SOLD: PRICE NOT PUBLIC YET
|Fibre, ADSL, Cable, VDSL, Wireless
|Agency reference #
Well-maintained and recently painted throughout, this 1910s^ low-maintenance cottage is not only full of character and charm but tastefully blends traditional and modern style. Located on a quiet one-way street and so close to the city, Edinburgh Terrace is a sought-after address! If you have been searching for the ideal first home or your next investment property – this is an exciting opportunity you do not want to miss.
Here’s what’s on offer:
- Open-plan living and dining with high ceilings
- One bedroom & one bathroom
- French doors leading to decking, perfect for summer barbeques
- Partially insulated with heat pump
- Large storage shed at the rear of the property
- Within walking distance of Berhampore and Newtown shops
- Large attic space
- Buyer Enquiry Over $670,000
Our current owner is moving North and will supply a building report and LIM report to all interested parties. To book a viewing, call Ashleigh Abels immediately!
Tender closed 12pm, Thursday 27th August 2020 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington.
^Source: Property Guru