29 Donald Mclean Street, Newtown, Wellington
CHARACTER COTTAGE CLOSE TO CBD
2 BEDS 1 BATH 90m2 FLOOR AREA 196m² LAND AREA
- Two double-bedrooms with new built-in wardrobes/storage, stained lead lights and view of pretty picket-fenced front garden with roses and native grasses
- Open-plan kitchen and dining showcasing matai floorboards for ambiance
- Lounge overlooking fenced back garden with flat lawn and an apple tree as the centerpiece – edible and incredible!
- The year-round comfort of a heat pump
- Modern bathroom with large dual-head shower, skylight and convenience of hideaway laundry
- Big storeroom or cloakroom that can be accessed directly from the garden for tools or outdoor furniture so on a hot summer’s day you can bask in the shade of the apple tree
- Enchanting front veranda facing the quiet street of character homes just metres from shops and bus routes
Deadline closed (unless sold prior) 12pm, Thursday 3rd March 2022 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington.
A valid My Vaccine Pass will be required for Open Homes and private inspections. For more information please talk to the agent and refer to the REA Guidelines rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/.