27 Paddington Grove, Karori, Wellington
MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE
4 BEDS 2 BATHS 2 LIVING AREAS 200m² FLOOR AREA 695m² LAND
Property Now Sold
|Rateable value (RV)||$1,090,000|
Note: Property is now sold.
There’s so much more to this sunny four-bedroom family home than meets the eye: namely, a share in a community tennis court, BBQ space and a large flat lawn. It’s like having your own playground on the doorstep while enjoying everything else that makes Karori such a recreational haven on the cusp of the city.
- Four double-bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, including a large master with feature wallpaper and ensuite.
- Superbly configured for family living, from the separate lounge and dining room to the large eat-in kitchen that opens to the alfresco splendor of a private, sheltered courtyard and garden.
- Modern full bathroom with underfloor heating to complement the comfort and convenience of SmartVent and a heat pump.
- Over 600sqm of sunny outdoor living on north-facing section, set back from the street with lovely views over Karori.
- Handy to a wide range of outdoor pursuits, from Makara Beach and Karori Golf Club to Makara Peak Mountain Bike Park.
- In the zone for some of Wellington’s best schools, including Karori West School, Wellington College, and Wellington Girls’ College.
Add a big internal double garage with a workbench, plus off-street parking, and you will have an amazing opportunity in a fantastic family-friendly location. Uncover a property of unparalleled charm, enriched by dedicated owners who have made ample improvements. Email us for the impressive list of upgrades.