25 Waverton Terrace, Churton Park, Wellington
Listed: Tue, 08 Nov
A PLACE TO CALL HOME
4 BEDS 2 BATHS 154m² FLOOR AREA 354m² LAND AREA
|Rateable value (RV)||$1,190,000|
|Parking||1 car garaging|
Note: Property is now sold.
For sale for the first time since it was built 20 years ago, this versatile low-maintenance home in the heart of Churton Park hits the sweet spot for busy families and professionals. It’s elevated for sun and views in a quiet street handy to local amenities with the bonus of being on the bus route.
- Three double bedrooms, study or fourth bedroom – the ideal configuration for modern families or professionals who want extra space to work from home or have guests to stay
- Full bathroom and ensuite for the master
- Open-plan living/dining with gas fireplace
- Well-appointed kitchen that opens to the same big deck as the study for the ultimate in alfresco convenience and privacy
- Sunny indoor-outdoor living, from the sheltered deck to the master bedroom’s balcony to the easy-care garden
- Internal garage plus ample off-street parking and just meters from bus stops for convenient commuting or for teenagers to go into town
- Close to parks and reserves, a choice of high-decile schools and a modern supermarket whilst being just a short drive to both Johnsonville and Porirua
If you’re seeking easy-care family living in a top suburb or the convenience of living handy to the CBD and the motorway for those weekend getaways, this home is your perfect package!