240 Sutherland Road, Lyall Bay, Wellington
Listed: Thu, 21 Apr
OWNER MOVING TO AUS!
3 BEDS 2 BATHS 130m2 FLOOR AREA 444m² LAND AREA
|Broadband options||Fibre, ADSL, Cable, VDSL, Wireless|
Note: This property is now sold.
This sublimely renovated villa offers vibrant vintage living just meters from Lyall Bay beach and some of Wellington’s best cafes. Seldom do you find such a seamless mesh of past and present with an exquisitely eclectic vibe and sunny indoor-outdoor living, complete with a terraced garden, natives, and citrus trees.
- Three large double-bedrooms with white Plantation shutters
- Two bathrooms, including stylish ensuite for master with dazzling green tiling and imported Palm Jungle wallpaper
- Stunning Edwardian character, from high ceilings and a central hall with margin light door to matai floorboards, bay and sash windows and a tiled fireplace
- Modern, spacious open plan living/dining with elegant gas fireplace, superbly appointed kitchen, and skylights to optimise natural light
- Unique aesthetic that blends contemporary styling with original and recycled materials true to the era of the architecture
- Enchanting rear garden and courtyard with a grassy terrace, lemon and lime trees, and a cabbage tree
This home has all the charm of a holiday sanctuary with all the convenience of great transport links, big-box stores, and benefits of bustling Lyall Bay. Charming and contemporary work together to make a beautiful home, don’t miss Sunday’s viewing.
Tender closed 12pm, Thursday 5th May 2022 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
Lowe & Co Realty will be practicing safe workplace guidelines as issued by REA. For more information, please visit https://www.rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/