SOLD | TIP-TOP TOWNHOUSE
24 Cottleville Terrace, Thorndon, Wellington
Listed: Tue, 10 Nov
|Parking||1 car garaging|
|Agency reference #||LOWE3197|
This two-bedroom townhouse in a quiet, leafy street in one of Wellington’s best suburbs represents great value and convenience on the doorstep of downtown and the town belt.
- Open-plan living/dining with French doors out to a deck
- Well-appointed kitchen for the rare occasion when you don’t want to eat out at the nearby cafes and restaurants
- Stylish interior with timber-panelled ceiling
- Within a few minutes’ walk of the CBD, Parliament, the waterfront and Thorndon Village’s shops and eateries
- Bonus of a single garage for secure parking or, given the proximity to everything, extra storage
- Buyer Enquiry Over $650,000
First-time buyers, those seeking a lock up-and-leave inner-city bolthole and investors wanting an easy-to-tenant gem shouldn’t miss Sunday’s viewing.
Tender closed 12pm, Thursday 26th November 2020 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington
During Level 1 Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.
Get In Touch
Louis is based at Lowe and Co Realty, Licensed REAA 2008
Feel free to contact my email or phone for a free consultation.