SOLD | TIP-TOP TOWNHOUSE
24 Cottleville Terrace, Thorndon, Wellington
Listed: Tue, 10 Nov
|1 car garaging
|Agency reference #
This two-bedroom townhouse in a quiet, leafy street in one of Wellington’s best suburbs represents great value and convenience on the doorstep of downtown and the town belt.
- Open-plan living/dining with French doors out to a deck
- Well-appointed kitchen for the rare occasion when you don’t want to eat out at the nearby cafes and restaurants
- Stylish interior with timber-panelled ceiling
- Within a few minutes’ walk of the CBD, Parliament, the waterfront and Thorndon Village’s shops and eateries
- Bonus of a single garage for secure parking or, given the proximity to everything, extra storage
- Buyer Enquiry Over $650,000
First-time buyers, those seeking a lock up-and-leave inner-city bolthole and investors wanting an easy-to-tenant gem shouldn’t miss Sunday’s viewing.
Tender closed 12pm, Thursday 26th November 2020 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington
During Level 1 Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.