2/46 Maupuia Road, Miramar, Wellington
OH WHAT A VIEW!
2 BEDS 1 BATH 1 LIVING AREA 110m² FLOOR AREA
Property Now Sold
|Rateable value (RV)||$790,000|
Note: Property is now sold.
First-home buyers will relish this opportunity in city-end Maupuia: a two-bedroom, one-study house with great sun and fantastic views that’s on the bus route and within a short stroll of Miramar’s shops, cafes, cinema, and supermarket. There’s also potential to add value at your leisure and capitalise on the hub-of-Wellywood location.
- Two double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes.
- One large study: perfect for young families or professionals who want extra space to work from home.
- Light-filled open-plan living/dining that showcases staggering wraparound views from north of Miramar to west of Cook Strait.
- Spacious bathroom, complete with a bath and shower, plus the bonus of a second toilet.
- Separate laundry and ample storage throughout.
- Easy-care indoor-outdoor living: soak up the sun and views from the deck off the living/dining room or relax in the privacy of the west-facing front lawn and courtyard that’s fenced and gated for kids and pets.
- A single garage with a rear door so you can easily access the house when laden down with groceries and shopping.
- Commuter-friendly city-end Maupuia location that’s close to bus stops and handy to everything that makes Miramar such a popular place to live: walk to the Roxy Cinema and Cafe Polo or go for a bike ride around the eastern bays.
If you’re looking for an affordable, sunny home that offers so much scope, be it views or potential, in a top spot.