SOLD | SUPER-SIZED CITY PAD
2/219 The Terrace, Wellington Central, Wellington
Listed: Wed, 4 Nov
|Parking||3 off street carparks|
|Agency reference #||LOWE3161|
|Broadband Availability||Fibre, ADSL, Cable, Wireless|
- Three huge double-bedrooms and two bathrooms, including master suite with ensuite and city views with peeks of the harbour
- Sunny indoor-outdoor living, with French doors to northeast-facing wraparound veranda
- Two heat pumps plus period charm of tiled fireplaces (non-working)
- Ground floor access, so no lifts or stairs to worry about
- Supremely convenient, being just a few minutes walk from downtown and Victoria University, and ultra-handy to the motorway for quick access in and out of the city
- Security of shared car parking in a street where parking’s at a premium
- Buyer Enquiry Over $825,000
This is an extraordinary opportunity to enjoy singular apartment living in one of the inner-city’s finest locations for sun, views and access. Don’t miss Sunday’s viewing.
Tender closed 1pm, Thursday 19th November 2020 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington.
During Level 1 Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.