2/142 Ghuznee Street, Te Aro, Wellington
SPACIOUS INNER-CITY LIVING
Listed: Tue, 5 Oct
3 BEDS 2 BATHS 120m² FLOOR
|Rateable value (RV)||$680,000|
|Parking||1 car garaging|
|Agency reference #||LOWE3998|
|Broadband Availability||Fibre, ADSL, Cable, Wireless|
- Three double-bedrooms and two bathrooms
- Great indoor-outdoor flow to west-facing balconies from the living/dining area and one of the upstairs bedrooms
- Spacious open-plan living/dining with lots of natural light due to fantastic east-west aspect
- Well-appointed kitchen – under bench oven, cooktop, dishwasher, rangehood – where you’ll love to make your morning cuppa in the sun
- Internal single garage that, given the proximity to everything, could be used for extra storage
- Buyer Enquiry Over $645,000
No wonder this townhouse is for sale for the first time since it was built in a tightly-held complex that appeals to investors and owner-occupiers alike. Don’t miss Sunday’s viewing.
Tender closed 12pm, Thursday 21st October 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington.
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.